- Adaptable to the valve by means of Valve-Adaptor (sold separately)
- First-Open Function
- Snap-on installation
- 100% Protection against leaky valves
- Removal security with removable safeguard
Actuator for continuous valve control, with fully automatic valve stroke recognition.
The Valve Actuator is usually controlled by KNX MultiController.
Article number: 57101
List Price per Unit: € 248,00 ex. VAT
Operating Voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Operating Power: 1.8 W
Degree/Protection Type: IP 54/ II (only with plug and connected cable)
Stroke: 4 mm
Actuating Force: 100 N ± 5 %
Cable(sold separately with plug-in connector): 2 x 0.75 mm²
Line Length: 1000/5000 mm
Housing Colour: white RAL 9003
Dimensions (mm) H/W/D: 55+5 / 44 / 61
- First-Open Function (for NC only)
- In its delivery condition, the function actuator is normally open due to the First-Open function. This enables heating operation during the carcass construction phase even when the electric wiring of the single room control is not yet complete. When commissioning the system at a later date, the First-Open function is automatically unlocked by applying the operating voltage (for more than 6 minutes) and the function actuator is fully operable.
- IA valve-adapter concept guarantees a perfect match of the actuator to almost any valve bottom or heating circuit distributor available on the market. Simply snap-on the function actuator to the pre-installed valve adapter.
- Function Display
- The function display of the function actuator (all-round display) allows identifying the operating condition (valve open or closed) at a glance.
- Coming soon
- Database – Allproducts 25032013 (knxprod-file)
- function DALI tool (zip-file)